Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

WhenI was young- recount

Wee woo wee woo! “Stop mum!” I yelled. “A police is coming this way!” Luckily I stopped my mum before the police came. My mum is driving when a car zoomed past us.  We nearly got into a crash, then a police car went past us too.
I was very scared because I thought we will get in a car crash.That was a scary day for me.


When we got home my mum and I told everything to our family that what happened at the road.They said if we were very scared and me and my mum said yes we were.
My sister said if I was alright and I was not because I was thinking about things and I always think that we were going to have a car crash.


When I went to sleep I had a wild dream about the traffic light. The sky was grey and it was raining and then I remember someone was dead . But then I wake up and I was crying and I went into my mum’s bedroom and I told her about my wild dreams. She said it alright and then I went to bed.


When I waked up my family was acting wild today and I said what day is it I said and they said it Thursday. I went down  the steps and when I came down they was something on the table and I open it and it was a birthday cake.I said who’s birthday is it today’s. Happy Birthday Kale said my mum and then we invite our family over for a birthday party. I invite my grandma’s brother but then he didn't come and we had to wait but we had the party without him.


Then at the afternoon I heard a call from the hospital about my grand uncle and it was about a crash. We all got out of the house and drove they.We got off and rash up the steps and went into my uncles room and when we got there he was already dead. We all were crying and we call our family about it and it was a very sad day for me.



This is my recount on when I was young and they were three thing that happend on that day. I hope you enjoy reading it.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.