Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

Linda and Mengchun

Place of Origin

L.I. Add distances in km
Work out the differences between distances

Choose one of the places your family comes from.  With a partner put both locations on the map.

How far has your family travelled in km?
Linda - 2 003 km Mengchun - 9 098
Who has travelled the furtherest?
Mengchun
By how much?
7 093
Present your information on a google map.

Auckland Fuzhou Tongaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
This is Mengchun and I google maps and we come from differents countries, Well Mengchun and her family came from China by a plan and it took them 9 098 km to get to New Zealand, My family and I came from Tonga by a plan and it took Me and my family 2 003km to get to New Zealand. Menghun is the one who came the fairest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.