Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

Linda- My worst mistake

My worst mistake
When I got up in the morning I saw the bright sun and the flower smiles nice and it look beautiful but I heard my mum yelling at me from downstairs to get ready   for school.
When I got to the kitchen my mum made me and my brothers, sisters and my dad   breakfasts like: sandwich, juices, coffee, egg, beef and bread ready for us to eat, I had my juice and my sandwich and came to the chair and sat down to eat my breakfast.
 My dad put his phone next to me because he sit next to me and I didn’t know that his phone was near by me and when I grab my sandwich I grab my dad’s phone and I put it on my juice and the phone was wet so my dad was not angry at me because it was his  fort that put his phone in the table and now he has to buy another phone and that was my worst mistake.      

1 comment:

  1. What a funny story Linda, Im glad your dad didn't get mad at you. I always make little
    mistakes like that in the morning when Im tired. Glad to hear im not the only one who does.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.