Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

My Drama Blog By Linda




On Thursday we went to room 11 to do our drama and our drama was about Tamaki River. We have to work in a groups and I got some awesome people in my groups and in my groups were Zeba, Harry, Me and Jacob and Miss Eeles gave us a paper with the Tamaki River picture and we had 4 pictures paper and I had the Boat Paper, Zeba had the Bridge paper, Jacob had the River Paper and Harry had the Duck paper and  we work together as a team. Miss Eeles gave us 3min to talk and then she gave us 5min to get ready. we get 3 seconds to get ready.

3 comments:

  1. What was your favourite part Linda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Favourite part was working together.

    Thank for comment in on my Drama Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Favourite part was working together.

    Thank for comment in on my Drama Blog

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.