Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

My Mum's Birthday By Linda

On Tuesday it was my mother birthday


On the Morning we wake up early and we went to the countdown with my aunty and my cousins and my sister and we went to buy the things to make the cake and we make cheese cake and we have to buy some presents and I buy her a dress because we invited the whole family for a her birthday party and we are going to make lots of Tonga Food and we will buy some ice cream and she is going to be 0320 year old and when it was 03:00 and it time for her birthday and we closes her eyes and I sold her to ware the dress and she look so pretty and she put on make up and we were waiting for her and we shut the light and we were so happy and my dad said 1,2,3 Happy Birthday and she was so happy too and she thank all off our family and she had so much food and she came to me and my sister and my brothers and she hugs us and we all had so much fun and when we got home my mum said thank you and I said you welcome and my mum had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.