Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

My Reflecting on my artwork By Linda

                                                   
Art: Reflecting on my Painting

1. Are you pleased with your painting? why / why not?
I am pleased with my artwork because I painted within
the lines.

2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
I found ruling the grid easy.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your painting? -think about painting, ruling up the grid, measuring, using the co-ordinates, etc.
I found measuring the grid tricky.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Nichol and Miss Paton.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
I would choose a different colour next time.

6. What frustrated you when you created your painting?
I was frustrated when I joined my dots from the grid together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.